Thursday 25 April 2013

Week 8: Finish Modelling

Finished modelling within 3DS

I had originally scheduled myself to completely finish the modelling by the end of week 9, but due to the problems I had discovered earlier with exporting to SketchUp I had decided to push my schedule forward by 1 week to allow for additional modelling to be done in SketchUp.


This last week was mostly checking the model at finer detailing and fixing up smaller, harder to see issues.

After this stage everything has been complete and I am ready to pass it over to Tim and Dan so that they can complete the final stages. As I have finished the modelling, I will join Dan in preparing the model for export to Crysis and assist in making sure that everything is grouped and textured properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment